Contact Person: Jimmy
Future Assist are an accounting-based financial planning firm who specialise in self managed superannuation.
- Comprehensive statement of advice
- Advice from Future Assist’s exclusive panel of experts with 60+ years of collective financial planning expertise
- Economical cost structure
- Personal client manager on call for life
TIRED OF THE FEES YOU ARE CURRENTLY PAYING AND LACK OF INVESTMENT RETURNS YOUR GETTING?
Meet with one of our advisors to Take Control of your Super By using Future Assist Self Managed Superannuation (SMSF) administration and accounting services, you benefit from our expert advice, our extensive experience in investment strategies, our tailored service and our highly competitive fee structure!
Starting a SMSF can raise many questions. We are here to help guide you through any queries you might have:
- Not sure if you have enough in Super?
- Not sure what to invest in?
- Not sure of the legalities involved with SMSF?
Over 450,000 Australians have already TAKEN CONTROL of their Super and it is important you see whether you can benefit from TAKING CONTROL.
As experts in the SMSF indusrty, Future Assist Financial Services Group are located in Sydney, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast and can help you set up, impliment and manage your SMSF. SMSF’s can provide a number of advantages over traditional super funds.
SELF MANAGED SUPER
Future Assist are your local Accounting-based Financial planners who can assist you in setting up, managing and investing your Self Managed Superannuation SMSF.
- Do you have a number of retail/industry Superannuation funds running, all costing you money?
- Do you want more control and flexibility over your Super?
- Do you have complaints about your fund not performing?
If the answer is Yes to one or more these questions, you should consider Self Managed Super. Self Managed Superannuation SMSF are now cost effective and can allow you to invest directly into property, cash and shares allowing total control.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.